In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations of April 27, 2016, Mouse Coach treats the personal information requested to the Client in the context of the sale in order to provide the requested service and perform billing thereof.
1. Identity of the data controller
The data controller is Mélanie LAANAIT– Siret n° 89228335900016 – Address : 10-14 rue Jean Perrin 17000 LA ROCHELLE (France) – Phone : 06 22 67 26 78 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What data is collected ?
Depending on how you interact with Mouse Coach and the purpose of this interaction, Mouse Coach may collect the following Data :
2.1 Data relating to your identity : these Data include your surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, company name and website of your company.
2.2 Data relating to the navigation : this Data indicates those concerning the way in which the User navigates on the Site. This Data may include the IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
2.3 Data from quotation form : descriptions of the project or your requirements.
2.4 Social Networking Data : when you interact with social networking features.
3. How is your Data collected ?
3.1. Depending on how you interact with Mouse Coach, the latter may collect your Data as described below.
3.2. Mouse Coach collects your Data directly from you when, in particular, you fill out a contact form, or you contact Mouse Coach (for example by sending an e-mail).
3.3. Mouse Coach indirectly collects your Data when you browse the Sites using cookies and tags under the conditions defined above.
3.4. When you provide Data to Mouse Coach, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate and complete. If so, you must update them.
4. Who is your Data for?
Mouse Coach, as responsible for the files, undertakes not to assign the data for a different purpose for which they were collected or to transfer them to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. Likewise, it undertakes to treat the Client’s data confidentially and to apply the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to prevent its treatment or unauthorized access.
5. How is your Data protected?
Mouse Coach takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed and unauthorized third parties having access to it.
All your data is encrypted using an SSL certificate.
6. What are your rights?
The Client has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Mouse Coach is processing his personal data. Therefore, the Customer has the right to access their personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, and this by writing to the person in charge indicated below:
Mélanie LAANAIT– NIE nº Y4874662X – Address: Barcelona (08021) C/ Ferran Agullo, 12 – P2ª Phone: 655675666 Email: email@example.com
The Client has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection : www.agpd.es.
7. How long do we keep your Data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations…
You are informed that during your visits to the Site, one or more Cookies may be installed on your terminal.
8.1 What is a cookie ?
For the purposes of this Policy, the Cookie means all forms of access and registration of information on your device and in particular the information sent by the Sites and stored by your browser on a dedicated space of the hard disk of said terminal.
8.2 Why and how are cookies used ?
- Ensure the operation and optimize the performance of the Sites,
- Adapt the Sites to your preferences. For example, the Site adapts to the display preferences of your terminal including taking into account the language used or the display resolution.
- Facilitate your navigation, in particular by avoiding having to re-enter information at each visit to the Sites,
- To measure the audience of the Sites and the communications addressed to you,
- Develop the interactivity of the Sites.
8.2.2. You are also informed that Mouse Coach allows third parties to deposit Cookies via the Sites. Mouse Coach draws your attention to the fact that these Cookies are solely and solely exploited by these third parties.
8.3 What types of cookies are used ?
8.3.1 Technical Cookies
Technical Cookies are intended to facilitate navigation on the Site, to enable and improve the operation of the Sites as well as access to the various functionalities of the Sites.
They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, when applicable, asking you to log back into the exhibitor space after a certain amount of time.
You are informed that if you choose to disable these Technical Cookies, access to our services may be impaired. In this context, the responsibility of Mouse Coach can not be held in any respect.
8.3.2. Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience Measurement Cookies measure the number of visits to the Sites and the communications sent to you (content, topics, time spent, browser used, etc.).
You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may, where applicable, be deposited on the Sites by third parties on behalf of the Company.
8.3.3. Third Party Cookies linked to Social Network Sharing Buttons (Third Party Cookies of Social Networks)
Third Party Cookies of social networks allow the content of the Site to be shared with third parties. This is particularly the case for buttons “share” or “I like” from third parties such as Facebook or Twitter. Mouse Coach does not control these Third Party Cookies from social networks and Data collected through the companies managing these social networks.
If you do not want the managing companies of the social networks to connect the data collected through our Sites to the account you hold, you must first disconnect from the social network.
Users are invited to consult the personal data protection policies of the managing companies of the social networks concerned.
8.4 What is the shelf life of Cookies ?
In accordance with the principles of data protection, you are informed that Cookies are kept for the period strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are used and within the limits defined by the competent protection authority.
8.5 How can you manage the deposit and reading of Cookies ?
8.5.1. You are informed that you can change our browser settings for cookies to disable all or some cookies :
- For Internet Explorer : open the “Tools” menu and select “Internet Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox ™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Chrome ™: Open the setup menu (wrench logo) and select “Options”; click “Advanced Options” and then in the “Privacy” section, click “Content Settings” and choose the options you want or follow this link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Opera ™: Open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu and select “Delete Private Data”; click on the “Detailed Options” tab, then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
8.5.2. The main management companies of social networks also have pages dedicated to cookies as presented below:
- For Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- For Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-provides-support-the-deactivation-of-suivi-dnt#
- For LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- For Google : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Regarding social networks, the User must follow the steps specific to the social network concerned to disable cookies.
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
Visitor comments can be verified using an automated spam detection service. In addition, if you submit a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies.
An anonymized channel created from your email address (also called hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using the service. The privacy clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be visible publicly next to your comment.
10. Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to that other site.